Pages

26/06/2017

In Wellington

Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and many more greetings to you! During this time, I will be reflecting on what I have been doing today! Although, I hope you enjoy!

In the morning, it was time for breakfast. It was a wonderful restaurant, just on ground floor. Although, their menu was stunning.
- Scrambled and pouched eggs
- Baked Bean
- Croquette
- Bacon
- Cereal
- Tea/coffee/juice
- Fruit salads - Yogurts

After breakfast, I thought to come up into my room, have a shower and then start doing school work. No matter if i'm far from school, I will always do school work every-day. SO, I got 2 blogs done today. I would have done a bit more but I started going out for lunch and for a walk up Mt Vic: I will tell you more below.

For 3 months, my grandparents are on a break from work. They take tourist around NZ. Although, one of the guides(Person who brings tour) have asked my grandparents and I if we could go out to lunch together. This was because they were in Wellington for a weekend as well.

Cafe name: Surf Cafe
Surf Cafe was made in 1923 and was used for many sports events. This was a famous cafe. Continuing on, during and after my meal, I looked out onto the habour and watched the planes land and fly away. It was actually my first time seeing planes right up close. And, I would like to go on it one day.

After lunch, we thought to go for a little tiki tour up on Mt Victoria. The view was amazing and I just couldn't believe my eyes: Like everything was standard even though Wellington is a small town. As I was sitting on Mt Victoria, their were one of those travelling ferries. This ferry was departing from Wellington North habour.
Ferry called "Interisland". Although, this ferry was also crossing to Picton S/island cookstraight.

I have been blogging for the last 3 days and today is my last day in Wellington! This is why I have made this last blogpost.

I am really excited to train back to Auckland! I would like to see the nature and outside world again. Instead on being in a inside world where you can only see T.V!

This trip has mean't a lot to me, even if their were old people around, because I had children my age hanging around with.

This trip was also special and I am glad to come back next year:

I would like to thank my grandparents: Katarina Ardelle Davis and Piriniha Reweti Davis for bringing me on this trip, to explore Wellington. This was the greatest vibes we have ever done. I can even remember the time when all three of us went up the ice-cream mountain_I call it this, because I was brought up with this name) And this was like about 9years ago.
So thank you Nan and Popz. I love you too much I can't put a single hate on you!

Thankyou for all the special things you do!

This was the last of the last post I am making for my trip in Wellington:

No comments:

Post a Comment