Pages

08/06/2017

Reflection on Technology! _ T2W6

Kia Ora, Talofa, Malo and many more greetings to you all! Today I will be reflecting on what I have did today at technology... 
In Technology today, we were designing some clocks. Before designing these clocks, instructions were given. These instructions were: To open our "Client likes" and "Different types of clocks". This was to plan what we would design before drawing. Although, my client was myself!  The greatest part of today's tech was contributing ideas with the people around me and also getting to see the talents of art through students. 
Aswell, after drawing my six designs on each squares, we had to choose our favourite. My favourites were the "Chanel clock" and the "Tiki clock". It was hard for me to choose. It was like either choosing a scary bear or a dragon. Then finally my choice gave up. I had to choose the Chanel clock! This was because it had beautiful designs on it and was outstanding! I also had to get on of the TC(Tamaki College) students to help me choose on what design I could do. And this is where my choice was done. The Chanel was the clock I am going to make. Furthermore, one thing I could prove on for next week, is sitting in a space where no one will distract me and working independently. And mainly, giving things a go while encouraging myself through learning time. 
___________________________________________________________________________
If I was to ask myself, "What challenges were hard for me to face?", - I would honestly say "Nothing much". This is because I was set on tasks that is relaxing for me to do and also because I have a big passion in art.! In general, todays session with Ms Ferguson was the best and I hope our clocks will look "AMAZEBALLS" from this point, forward. 

I could not get the real photo of what I will be designing during the term. But here is a "Chanel" clock design that is based on what I will be designing. Although, imagine leaving "CHANEL" out and putting the "CHANEL LOGO" in the middle. 

Here is a photo of the clock and the chanel logo. 
The evidence and proof. ! 



Image result for chanel clock logoImage result for chanel logo

No comments:

Post a Comment