Pages

23/06/2017

Tāku Rākau Whāinga - T2W8

Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and many more greetings to you all! Today, I will be blogging about my Tāku Rākau Whāinga. Meaning - My tree goals. Although, I have been setting myself some goals because as Matariki appears it is time for a new beginning.

Here is my tree goals using google Docs:
What goals would you like to set yourself this new year?
  • Focus hard in school
  • Trying to become a student leader
  • Changing my behaviours or attitude
  • Helping others out
  • Build strong friendships with other students i’ve never talked to before
  • Being a student for people who struggle with anything. Even goes for teachers.
  • Being a role model
  • To use learning time wisely
  • Showing integrity
  • Being responsible
  • Trustworthy person
  • Giving things a go
It could be related to your:
Taha tinana, taha hinengaro, taha wairua or taha whānau.
____________________________________________________________
What could stop you from achieving your goals?
  • Being distracted by friends
  • Giving up
  • Considerations
  • Fears
  • Roadblocks - Meaning people getting in the way
  • Caught up in situations
  • Hard to change
It is good to identify possibly obstacles so that you can plan for ways to solve the problems.
______________________________________________________________
Who will support you to achieve your goals?
  • My best friend
  • Family members
  • Teacher
  • School
  • Community
  • Ancestors
________________________________________________________
Who shines brightest in your world?
The one and main person who shines bright in the world I see, is my Best friend. This is because she has a great personality, though it is hard to see on the outside of her. And mainly because she was a child gifted from above to find someone her type. And that type was me!
Who do you admire the most and who is it that makes you want to work hard?
I would like to admire my grandparents: Prince and Kathy Davis. This is because, they are grandparents who help me to try and achieve my goals and also because they like supporting me in my school work. Besides this, I would also like to admire them because they always tell me, that I can succeed in life.
 Now, here is the google presentation slide:

No comments:

Post a Comment