Pages

07/06/2017

Blog Commenting

Kia Ora Koutou!  He mihi nui ki a koutou katoa! Ko Constance toku ingoa.
Today in class, room 10 had been doing some blog commenting. These comments were transferred to a bilingual class. This class is a Maori class. The great thing about blog commenting on their blogs are getting to know about themselves and also getting to know each others. I hope I get to know more from them!
 Today I blog commented on @Ella: Titled - Tuesday Boot Camp!
During the blog commenting, I did feel a little jealous or maybe big because they did so many activities I would have liked to do.
Although, here is a screenshot of my blog comment!

If any feedforward or feedback! Please comment down below!

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed by your thoughtful comments and reflections, Constance! You have shown great whanaungatanga (building relationships) online. This is a great value to show in real life and in digital life! Kia kaha ki tō mahi tino pai. Haramai te toki!

    ReplyDelete