Pages

19/06/2017

My Cultural Food:

Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and many more greetings! Kei te pehea koe?_How are you?) And good after noon! Tonight, I will be blogging about my favourite cultural dish.Because my favourite culture dish is Hangi. Hangi is freshly cooked in the ground and comes from the culture Maori. In this google drawing, it is telling you what a Hangi dish is and how my culture makes/dishes it out! Although, I have chose Hangi as my favourite dish because it has a nice texture to it and it is also a very healthy kai(Food). In Hangi, it has lots of vegetables and can also have meat with some bread crumbing inside it. This may sound similar to other dishes. Continuing on, I have also threw my hands out to Hangi because I just love it and I honestly think, when another tribe: Meaning family of another culture: try our dish, they will literally fall in love with it! Besides this, I would really like to try another culture dish because I would like to see their passion through food and how they traditionally make their kai!

Here is a questions I would like to ask you:
- What is your favourite culture dish? : Comment below if wanted.

Many thanks! Have a good afternoon                        

If any feedback or feedforward! Please leave a comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment