Pages

06/06/2017

Uni-structural - Novel Studies

WALT: Write a plot summary based on the story we're currently reading.
MONDAY 8TH MAY, 2017.
What I hope happens in this novel is that it is adventurous and exciting to read. In this novel, I would like there to be a storyline where it makes me jump and get butterflies while hooking me into the story without noticing or knowing. I want to be able to picture the story in my mind. Sighting those evil and good pictures. I want to be able to get hooked and make it to the end without anything ruining the vibe between myself and the book. I’m riding while on this journey with the characters. This story seems really interesting and it’s going to be more wild for me to read because it is set and based in my country, “Aotearoa”. What’s confusing me a little is all the myths and legends that are being brought together and put into one but I know forsure that it’s going to be an exciting journey for me to tag along in. My personal reading goal for this week is to get at least 3-4  chapters done or hopefully even more because the quicker the reading the faster the journey. And I hope that I finish at least pre-structural and unistructural and as again maybe even more.
If you have any feedback or feedforward, please comment down below!
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment