Pages

14/06/2017

Presenting our Sugar Songs/Raps/Poems!

Kia Ora, Talofa, Malo and many more greetings! Today in room 10, all students were to present our sugar songs/raps or even poems. The purpose of this was because, after watching a documentary called "That sugar film", we were to write or play our own songs of the film: About, what we've learned through this documentary and why we humans keep eating sugar! The habits and mostly addiction to this sweetness taste. If you would like to learn more about why we are addicted to sugars: Here is a few tips I got from the movie!

Why do we want sweet food? 100 words
Sugars are hidden in foods we think are “HEALTHY”!  Based on “Everyday products” : Like as - Tomato sauce, yoghurt, flavoured water, mix fruit bars. Etc sugars can cause many illness and sickness. Also linked to “CANCER”! Besides this, according to the world health, a child should have about 7tsp a day. But, in everyday sugars, average child is equaled to 32 tsp sugars and average adult is equaled to 19 tsp, which isn’t much than a child's sweetness. Furthermore, a message has came to mind and has said that sugar is actually good for your skin and blood. Why is this? Once Glucose enters your body, its spreads into two parts and causes the energy to run. Sucrose is the only sugar our brain and body does not need to maintain. But if you eat too much, it can make you feel lazy and tired. More variety in diet - More likely we’re in nutrients we need. Also, sugars behave like drugs and is all unique!


If I was to ask myself what I found challenging? - I would give the question an answer to: Trying my hardest to get my team to part taken in this play and trying to build that confidence into them. And it did work. Because all I said was, " Confidence is the key to opening the world to see what we've learned" !

What my group and I need to work on is giving the confidence to sing louder, instead of leaving 2 -3 girls to sing.

The characters in this song were: Aja, Cerenity, Constance, Irys, Stacey, Frances(But she was sick today)!

Here is a google presentation of room 10's sugar songs!



If you haven't understood our song! Here is the lyrics below! 

Sugar is killing. Sugar is high. We all love it, love it, we need it now. When we’re without it, we weaken down. They got me begging, begging i'm on the ground. When we eat it,  we start, we start gaining some pounds. Did you know there was sugar thats BROWN ! Oohhh… babyyyyy... I dont wanna be needing your health, I just wanna be deep in sugar….And its killing me when its away… SUGARRR, NOT DIABETES, IT MAY LEAD TO DEATH IT CAN KILL ME! And effect my heart, and tear my livers apart, now we’re discussing my tangi.



No comments:

Post a Comment