Pages

09/06/2017

Sign Spelling & Against the clock

Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and many more greetings to you all! Kei te pehea koe? (How are you?). Welcome back to my blog. Today for spelling, I have chosen "Sign spelling" and also "Against the clock". If I was to rate myself - I would say that I did a pretty great job! This was my first time using screencastify for sign spelling! Although, my favourite was against the clock. This was because I just found out that I broke the class record in spelling. My total of spelling words all together was "153". I felt so proud of myself. Besides this, my personal goal for this term is to practice hard in spelling and to try and reach the level/stage of 13-14 in spelling! But at this point, I am at level/stage 12-13!
Here is a video of my screencastify and a photo of my spelling words!
A little message: You may not see all the spelling words on the book but these are:
Restrict
Portion
Excess
Moderation
Balanced
Calcium
Evaluate
Intrinsic



No comments:

Post a Comment