Pages

23/06/2017

Rā Whakatō Rākau - Planting Day Reflection! T2W8

Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and many more geetings! Today I have been working on my Ra Whakato Rakau- Planting Day reflection


Matariki is going to appear in the eastern skies around June 25th or Early May. On Tuesday the Kia Manawanui syndicate (Year 7s and 8s) went to Paddington Reserve to take part in a community planting day, organised by MADAVE. We have been doing planting down at Paddington because it is to celebrate Matariki. This was our version of celebrating Matariki, because it is now a new year and it is time to make a fresh beginning. Although, besides this, the event was AMAZING but tired. All students, well some of them were tired of walking from school to Paddington. Our emotions at first was literally excited, until we took the wrong turn and got lost. Furthermore, I got to make bonds with students from other schools. That was my favourite part, because it was one of my goals. “Trying to make bonds with other students”!
Here is evidence to show my learning!

I hope you enjoy :

No comments:

Post a Comment