Pages

03/07/2017

Whakatauki O tenei wiki

Kia ora, Malo, Talofa and many more greetings! Today, I will be writing about my Whakatauki o tenei wiki:

"Kia rere au ki te rangi, tuhaha. Kia tau atu au ki taku taumata" _ "Let me soar to the heavens, so that I may reach my potential"

Key message:
To me, the key message in this whakatauki is:
Leaving Earth to the heavens so that you can reach the standard level of your skills. Developing plans to achieve your goals; Going to the next level in life as you have the faith to go high and far to succeeding your achievements.

A time in my life this whakatauki relates to me is when:
I create myself goals as I fly high, setting over standards and reaching stars that make people recognise the spirit and faith I have in me. This is to show them that I can/will achieve my goals, no matter if others want to hold me back. Because I will still believe in myself and you should to.

In the future:
In the future, I could use this whakatauki when;
Seeing others who feel left out because they don't have any support in them achieving their goals,(Like if your parents don't show up at your tournament: Because you want to show them what skills you have). Even if they do not have any goals, you can still encourage them to do the right thing. If you do, you may recieve kindness in a return. We learn the importance of sharing, appreciating those shared with us, and remembering that we are all special.

My Own Version:

"Everybody is a gift from above, as though that we are reminded to work together and support eachother"

"We all know the importance of sharing and support"

"Reach your mind out to the stars, to make people recognise you have a strong spirit in achieving goals"

"Reach for the sky" A.K.A : Buzz (From Toy story. If you've seen it)

What whakatauki do you like best: Comment below/
If any feedforward or feedback, please leave a nice comment..

Thankyou! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment