Pages

14/06/2017

Pangarau - Mathematics_T2W7

Kia Ora Tamariki ma! Kei te pehea koe? _How are you?) Ko Constance toku ingoa. Ko ruma tekau toku ruma. No naia nei for Pangarau, we were set into our groups to work on individuals tasks. My group "Porowhita", had been working on lego fractions! Ahatia, something I was proud about from my own learning was, getting to know how to use legos as fractions. The challenging or even difficult about this part of Pangarau session was trying to find the different types of colours of legos because there were a lot of students around it and were building big thins. But, this job was a bit easy because I had my best friend next to me! We were a great team! This " Best friend" is named Cerenity! Besides this, the fractions my buddy and made during mathematics was 1/4, 5/8 and 1/2! A personal goal I would like to improve on is learning and understanding more of my fractions! I can achieve this goal by: Practicing more - And also trying my best in answering questions based on fractions!
We were also given a question using minus! This question was: 231 - 78 = and was answered : 230 - 70 = 160, then 160 - 8 = 152 + 1 = 153
Here is evidence based on mathematics!















Please comment down below for feedforward and feedback!


Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment