Pages

16/06/2017

Blog Commenting

Kia Ora, Malo,Talofa and many more greetings! Kei te pehea koe?_How are you?) Today, room 10 has been blog commenting on PBS's blog. This was because a teacher that use to work at my school is now teaching year 4-6 classes. His name is Mr.Wong. Although, Mr.Wong had emailed my teacher asking her if our class could teach PBS years 4-6's in how to blog. I think this is great because it is actually the first time my class has teached another school how to blog commenting! This may feel embarrassing for that school, but its apart of life and we all have other passions! We are all unique. Although, I am really glad we are teaching Panmure Bridge School because the more they learn, the better they can get. We have been teaching them how to blog comment by commenting on their blogs! The minimum of students we had to blog on was 3! I hope PBS will their best in blog commenting, no matter if their are any mistakes in their comment, because they can just re-do it. !

Here is a photo of the three students I have been blogging on!




Many thanks for letting room 10 TPS for teaching Panmure Bridge in how to blog comment! 
S/O to : Mr.Wong and Ms.Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment