Pages

16/06/2017

🤓..Relational..🤓_

Friday 16th June
My favourite character in this book is Pania and also Kelly. This is because they are caring girls and are also helpful. Pania, because she led Matt to somewhere Puarata would not find him. And Kelly, because she has a caring soul of offering food to Matt. She also helped him clean up. Although, my least favourite character is Puarata because he is selfish and likes to keep everything in gold locks. This sounds like Goldilocks and the three bears. The three bears would be : Matt, Pania,Kelly and the Goldilocks is : Puarata. He is too selfish and likes everything to himself. He doesn’t care about anything else except the tiki bone. The choose Puarata is making is just “STUPID” and the choices Matt is making “Absolute amazing idea”. Because he is trying to keep the tiki bone safe and sound. Besides this, If I was to choose a character to stay with in the book for a weekend, I would choose : Kelly. This is because in the book it sounds like she doesn’t have much friends and I would’ve liked to be her best friend. Although, she is caring and likes sharing anything of hers. She will also take good care of me.
If Kelly invited me to her birthday, I would get her a big gift. For all, the care she has done for me and because she really deserves it. Kelly is a hard worker. I would get her a new car and like about $1,00000 if I could afford it(Laugh). This gift will be helpful of traveling and so her new friends can come in. Meaning: staying over for the night. She can travel anywhere she can and doesn’t need to drive in a rusty old car. She will also have a clean house. Friends and families will start coming over. She could also move to another country or buy her a house or even go shopping. If I was a character in the book, I think Kelly would be absolutely surprised and would be crying tears in happiness.


 If any feed forward or feedback, please leave a comment down below! 
Many Thanks!
Constance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment