Pages

13/06/2017

Pre-structural - Novel studies

Tuesday 20th June

I am getting really engaged in the book. The hook has already caught me. It is like I am the sea creature and a human has caught me with the fish hook or even the net. Besides this, I am very confused about this whole situation. I thought that the story would just be based on Matt, Puarata, Tama and the tiki bone, but a new character has arrived. Her name is “Pania”. If have been through my blog, you would have seen all my predictions. I am saying this, because on my Multistructural task, Friday 9th June. You would have seen that I have explained the story. Well! After strangling Matt, it said that a girl was at the end of the traffic. She told him to follow her through these alleyways. This caused them to stop at the Marine Parade. His house was only a few kilometers away to his right hand. What I hope happens in the book is that Pania and Matt would be stuck in the middle of nowhere and mets a new character. This is because I want the book to engage me more  and for it to take me up the ladder. I want the book to sink me in. Although, I am still reading and I am really getting into this book. I will blog another post, predicted on the after read! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment