Pages

26/06/2017

Whakatauki O te Wiki

Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and many more greetings! Today, I have been working towards my Whakatauki O te Wiki: This whakatauki is "Kaua e mate wheke, mate ururoa"
* Don't die like an octopus, die like a shark.
I think this Whakatauki is very inspiring because their are many people who get scared to fight towards their dreams. The reason why they are scared is because:
1. People hold them back by saying they can't do it.
2. "Or, you stink" you ain't good enough to earn this job.

And this is why I think it is inspiring. If you are struggling towards achieving your goals, because people are holding you back. Then fight: Well not that kind of fight. But, try and get your dreams back and prove them wrong.

Here is the presentation to my Whakatauki O te Wiki:

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment