Pages

10/12/2018

Technology at T.P.S

WALT: Use technology to make apple crumble
Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog!

This term we've been learning about our technological world.
This week we didn't go to Tamaki College for technology, so we stayed back and made apple crumbles. During this process, I was most proud of dicing the apples evenly without cutting myself. We diced the apples so that we wouldn't have groups of apples in one small tin. As we used small pastry shells.

While we were making the apple crumble, I found cutting through the apples most challenging because my knife wasn't sharp enough. The technology I used to cut through the apples, was a butter knife! Yes a butter knife. This is why I found it most challening !

Although,
here are some photos of me and my group..


OMG I LOOK SO CUTE !































Thankyou for viewing my blog and I hope you enjoyed !
GOD BLESS YOUR DAY ! LOVE YOUS ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment