Pages

26/06/2018

Homework Club!

IALT:Reflect on what i've did today.
Whats Poppin, Whats Good, What it is, Whats up!
Hello guys and welcome back to my blog!

Today, students were able to stay after school and finish off any work. One of those people were me!
The reason why I stayed back at school today was because, I like my work to be done and dusted.
So I don't need to do it later on during school time, and also so I don't stay in during morning tea and lunchtime.

Something I enjoyed today, was when me and my buddies were working on our Milky Way movie.
For our Milky Way movie, we will be doing something similar to draw my life.

Something I found challenging, was when I was recording my buddy. Because my hands would get sore, or the ipad would drop. It was even harder because she would draw slowly, because we would video on timelapse.

Overall,
Homework club was awesome and I hope to do it again!

Image result for homework club

No comments:

Post a Comment