Pages

22/06/2018

Reading Test

IALT: Reflect on my reading test
Talofa Lava! And many more greetings!
Welcome back to my blog!
Image result for reading clipart
Today, I have just been recently tested for reading. I was actually excited for my reading test!
I didn't really find anything challenging for my reading test, but I do wish I could have another test done, so I can top my score from today.

I felt really proud of me for getting 80% in my reading and getting to the level - 14.-15.
Next time, I do hope that I can get to the final levels - which is 15.5.

These reading skills will be able to help me for any investigating and researching. It will also help me with my writing.
 Image result for reading clipart

This will be the end of my blogpost and I hope'd you enjoyed!
Image result for well done gif

No comments:

Post a Comment