Pages

22/06/2018

Maths test - Gloss testing

IALT: Reflect on my gloss test
Bula Vinaka! And many more greetings to you!
Welcome back to my blog!

Image result for mathsYesterday morning, I had my gloss test done. - If you don't know what a gloss test is - It is maths testing.

The challenging thing about this test was, the fractions. Because honestly, I am not that good at fractions. But dividing, timing and place values are easy for me.




But, something that I really enjoyed about the test was, learning to speak out how I got my answer. And what strategy I used to get it. Because, usually I like using my pen to speak for me.

In maths, I think my achieving score was - S6 or S7.
But, I am proud of myself for hitting any of these two stages.
Image result for maths
Maths was struggling, but it was great thinking deeply about my strategies.

Image result for thankyou

Thankyou for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment