Pages

08/06/2018

Camp Raglan Reflection !

Greetings!

Last week, the Kia Manawanui synciate - Years 7 & 8), went to camp at Camp Raglan, down in Hamilton. And, there were many activities, we've been taking part in. Activities like : Abseiling, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Orienteering,Rifle Range, Archery, Confidence Course and Low Ropes.

I really enjoyed participating and contributing in all the activities given to us. I enjoyed these activities because I got to bond with students I don't hang out with that much. It was a good time for me to learn and get to know more about other peers in my classroom. It was fun building positive relationships with others, and relating to them.

Here is a presentation I have made, about my Camp Raglan Reflection:

CAMP RAGLAN REFLECTION! ⛺️🏕
Image result for camp raglan

Thank you for viewing!
Please leave a comment!

Kia Ora ! Malo Aupito!


No comments:

Post a Comment