Pages

21/06/2018

'Making connections with - The Milky Way'

I am learning to make connections with what I already know about a chosen topic.

The purpose of my brainstorm was to connect my prior knowledge and newer knowledge to help me understand a specific topic. This would also help me to ask questions, to know more about this topic.

In my group we have :
Akanesi
Arizona
Kensington
And Myself.
Image result for milkyway
In my groupe would like to investigate and research about the Milky Way. Questions we have, that we would like to investegate is:

1. When was the Milky Way discovered?
2. How was the Milky Way created?
3. Why is it called the Milky Way?
4. How many solar systems are in the Milky Way?
5. Are their any other galaxies in the Milky Way?
6. Does the Milky Way protect the Solar System?
7. What would happen if their was no Milky Way?
8. Did the Milky Way have another name before its present name?

These are questions we are interested in, and would like to investigate.
Image result for milkyway
The Milky way is where our solar system lies. Our solar system is located in the orion star cluster. And only 15% of the stars in the galaxy host planetary systems, and one of those stars are our sun. There are 8 planets in the solar system.

Below is a presentation of myself and my groups investigation.
Hope you enjoy! Learning more about our Milky Way!

PRESENTATION

Thankyou for reading !
Image result for ok gif

No comments:

Post a Comment