Pages

08/07/2018

Ako Evening

IALT: Share what I've learned and done for Ako evening.
Whats Poppin, Whats Good, What it is, Whats up!

Hello family,
And welcome back to another blog. Today, I will be blogging about my Ako evening at school. I know it was a few days ago, but I've been really busy doing other stuff, and I didn't really have time to blog anything. But, I'm back and I can now blog something.

Have you ever heard of Ako Evening? Or ever been to one?
Well, on Thursday 5th July, Tamaki Primary school had their Ako Evening. Ako Evening is a day where friends and family can come in, to see what we've been learning about and for us to share with our peers. And yes I did attend to this evening.

My favourite part, was when I would spam and take photos on the school ipads. "Really" . No, im kidding, because what I actually liked was presenting, using expression and being funny to my people or should I say customers. Well, im sure they enjoyed it, because they kept on laughing.

Honestly, I had nothing that I didn't enjoy. Because I loved every single piece of this day.

AKO EVENING WAS FUN! AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ONE!

Image result for learning gif


Here is a little muck around video I did:
And Yes, It is a old challenge and it is me who flipped the bottle.














Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment