Pages

26/06/2018

VolleyBall

IALT:Reflect on my Volleyball session.
Whats Poppin, Whats good, What it is, Whats up!


Image result for volleyball


Hello guys and welcome back to my blog,
Yesterday, the Kia Manawanui syndicate had their last volleyball session.

Something I really enjoyed about volleyball was,
when everybody participated in volleyball. It was great seeing every student get involved in Volleyball.

Something I didn't enjoy about volleyball was when I kept on getting out. I hated it when I would try and go for the ball but then miss. Although, at least I still participated.

Something I learned about myself, was that I like to challenge myself and like to always keep trying.

Thank you for reading my volleyball reflection and I hope you enjoyed!
Image result for volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment