Pages

23/06/2018

My New Blog Greeting!

Hello everyone,
So today, I was chilling at home on my couch, like a normal person.

And I thought to myself :
"I need to make a new and rare greeting for my blog".

Because greeting - Kia Ora, Malo, Talofa and other traditional greetings.
It just sounds boring! Yes! Boring! And obviously, I want to keep you people entertained.
Image result for boring
So, I was thinking, why not get some inspiration of youtube. And, I did.
The new greeting for my blog is:

(Drum roll please).

WhatsPoppn, WhastGood, What it is, Whats up!
Image result for whats poppin y'all gif

I know it sounds more like a vlog, but in a blog!
But, this was the whole point! Because  I want people to know that I am talking through writing.

Although, I hope you love my new intro! Because I will be using it throughout the year!
I might even change my intro in a couple of months!

Thank you so much for your support and encouragements!
And I do hope you loved my blog!

Image result for thanks y'all gif


No comments:

Post a Comment