Pages

20/06/2018

NO TECHNOLOGY TOMORROW!

Kia Ora and Welcome back to my blog!
This blog post will be all about NO TECHNOLOGY TOMORROW!

Tomorrow, the Kia Manawanui syndicate will not be attending to technology, because Tamaki college will be finishing and doing their exams. Of course, I feel bad about this, but Tamaki College does need to get their exams done.

One thing why I am not excited for No technology tomorrow is because, I won't be able to make desserts and food, I haven't made before at home. The foods we make is also nice. But, next week I just hope that week make something DELICIOUS!

Image result for no technologyNext time,
my goal for technology is to read the instructions properly, and try not to burn anything. I can succeed in this goal by, measuring the ingredients right, and making sure that anything we have in the bowl has the right consistency.

This is the end of my blog and I hope'd you enjoyed!
Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment