Pages

21/06/2018

Acting for - Manaiakalani

Kia ora ! And welcome back to my blog!
IALT: Reflect on Kia Manawanui acting skills.

On Tuesday 18th June 2018, a camera crew came into our class, filming Ms.Aireen. This film was for a manaiakalani movie. Something I enjoyed being in the film was, getting to act. Because it was my dream to act in a short film or movie.

I would say that, I did pretty well at acting, because usually I like looking at the camera, or I like posing.

Next time, I could try not to look at the camera, and show off my best acting skills.
It was fun being recorded, and I hope I didn't get caught off time. And it even felt like I was on the news, or a movie.

THANK YOU TO THE CAMERA CREW FOR COMING INTO OUR CLASS, AND FILMING US!


Image result for camera crewImage result for camera crew

No comments:

Post a Comment