Pages

15/06/2018

🌍 The Earth 🌍

IALT: Research information about planet Earth.
Namaste and greetings to you all!

Today, I have created a DLO to show my learning about the Earth. Connecting my prior knowledge to what i've learned.

As scientist say, Planet Earth is the only only planet with gravity, oxygen and also with humans.
Planet Earth is also the 3rd closest planet to the Sun. Earth rotates on its Axis, to help us get equal day and night times.



In addition, here is a short summary of the Planet Earth written by a student leader and a student in the Kia Manawanui classroom. This is added to my blog, because she was one of my partners in the reading jigsaw.





Akanesi: πŸ‘§
As I’ve been studying,  I learnt that the top of the earth is the ‘Crust’, the part below is called the ‘Mantle’ and the center of the earth is called a ‘Core’. Have you realised that the earth is 4 and a - half billion years old?! Crazy right? And that the earth’s center which you now that is the ‘Core’ is hotter than the surface of the Sun?! I’m pretty surprised, because there are more facts like 70% of the earth is MOSTLY covered in water which is cool but sometimes could lead to danger..Earth is the ONLY planet we know, where life exists. This planet is UNIQUE & BEAUTIFUL, also full of beautiful creatures. What are your thoughts about this planet (Earth)?


Please leave a comment!






No comments:

Post a Comment