Pages

22/06/2018

Whole School Assembly

IALT: Reflect on what I've done.
Kia Ora! And greetings to you all!
Welcome back to my blog!
 Image result for assembly clipart
Today, all classes at Tamaki Primary school, had a whole school assembly. This assembly was to share what we've all learned about a specific topic, and to also celebrate successes in all subjects.

Honestly, during the assembly, I felt bored. Mainly, because i'm used to hosting the assembly with 2 of my friends. But, I would say that I enjoyed seeing everybody get an award, to celebrate their successes.

Something that was challenging for me, was having to sit away from my friends. Because, if I was to sit next to them, I would be singing loud and getting into the assembly. But this didn't happen of course!

Although, throughout the whole assembly, it was great seeing people getting awards.

Thnkyou for viewing and reading!
May the lord bless your weekend.
Image result for funny ok gif

No comments:

Post a Comment