Pages

26/06/2018

Visual Art

IALT: Share what my visual art will look like.
Whats poppin, Whats Goods, What it is, Whats Up!
Hello guys, and welcome back to my blog.

In class today, the Kia Manawanui syndicate have been focusing on how night and day happens. We had to share our learning by creating a visual art that shows we've learned from night and day and something that represents us.

Today, I will be sharing with you about my visual art piece. What I drew and what it represents.
Here is an example, that helped me create my visual art.



















From this picture, I have used the moon and the sun. And have also used it in this style.
But, I have added my own taste and texture to this art piece.

My moon and sun will be styled the same as the example shown.
But on the suns side, I have created a mandala piece.

The Mandala represents me because: I am creative, I like trying new things, and I like things my way.
On the moons side, I will be drawing maori patterns, because my culture is Maori. And it would be good to add it in.

I will also be using water colours, and 3 fire colours. This is to make my artwork stand out.

Although, I am excited to see the finishing of my art.
This brings us to the end of my blogpost for today, and I hope you enjoyed !
Image result for thumbs up gif

No comments:

Post a Comment