Pages

20/06/2018

POWER WORD : COURAGE

IALT: SHARE WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT COURAGE.
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog!
This is a short blogpost about what courage means to me, and an example I've had that has courage in it.

Have you ever heard of the word Courage?
Well, courage means that you have the ability to do something, even though it frightens you. This is what you call bravery.

My understanding for 'Courage' would be - Willing to do something, or you have the will to do it. Even though it scares you.

An example I've had of courage is,
Yesterday when me and my friend were stapling up some letters, and post our classroom environment has did, she told me to ask the teacher if we could ring our parents. But, I was to scared to ask, because obviously I am a bit afraid of this teacher. Afterall, I finally got up and asked the teacher, because I had the courage to do it, even though I was frightened.

So my advice to you would be,
If something wrong happens in class or in the environment, tell a grown up straight away, have the courage to do it. Because if you don't, something may happen, and it would get you in big trouble. Because what worst could happen to you.

Image result for courageImage result for courage


Thankyou for viewing my blog!
And please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment