Pages

22/06/2018

STUDENT LEADERS: AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAME

IALT: Reflect on what i've done yesterday.
Kia Ora! And welcome back to my blog.

Yesterday, some student leaders stayed back at school to help with the classroom environment.
The challenging thing about helping with the classroom environment was cutting all the feathers, and picking up the rubbish from the ground.
Even though, this was the challenging part of staying back at school, it did help me stay fit. Because, I kept on bending over and running around the school  to do jobs.

One thing I liked about the after school program, was getting to talk to people I don't usually hang out with and also bonding with the pairs around me.
Image result for kids jumping clipart
Someone that I recognized doing the right thing consistently, was Grace. Grace is also a student leader, and she is someone I recognized doing the right thing constantly. She was also someone who would go around asking people for help or if they need help.

Student Leader after school programs, are actually fun, and I really enjoy staying back. Mainly, because food will be provided. But, I do still stay back to help with the classroom environment.

This is the end of my blog! And I hope you enjoyed!

Image result for yay gif

No comments:

Post a Comment