Pages

23/06/2018

Gravity Review - Science

IALA: Gravity and Air.
Whats Poppn, Whats Good, What it is, Whats up!

Welcome back to my blog and I hope you enjoyed your day!
Today's, blog will be about gravity and air.

Throughout the last 2 weeks, I've been learning and researching about gravity and air. As our topic for the term is about Earth and beyond.

Image result for science freaks

In science,
we had to write a review about gravity! To share with everyone, what is gravity and where it comes from. My favourite thing during science, was doing experiments. One experiment I enjoyed was dropping the basketball and tennis ball. It may seem like a small thing, but it took me ages just to make one video, because I always and kept on posing during my shoot.

Although, it was great learning about gravity!
Here is my gravity review presentation and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment