Pages

19/08/2018

WHATNOW!

Kia Ora Aotearoa, Malo Lava soifua,
Wake up, Get up, Tune In, Join in for some fun,
Weŕe dancing, jumping, laughing and this is a home of fun.

Hmm? Where might this intro come from.
Are you thinking what Iḿ thinking?
Yes you are right, it is the theme song/intro from WHAT NOW!

If you haven't seen the show WHAT NOW.
What now is a New Zealand kids show that was premiered in 1981. It is filmed as a live studio audience and travels around to random schools.

Surprisingly,
WHAT NOW has visited my school, and have had lots of foamy, and gungey fun.
My favourite part about their visit to my school, was getting to compete live!
Really, I just wanted to be caught on camera and be famous.

Image result for whatnow

The activity I took part in was ´Clash of codes´. I got really messy, but still did my part in doing the activity. Even though, my team lost our challenge, we still had lots of fun.
Clash of codes is a game where letters are in a foam pool,
with 7 players in each team. The challenge is, to get letters out spelling what now! And sticking them onto a big board.

I would say that this was the challenging part of the day for me.

Just to throw it out there,
something I honestly enjoyed was meeting the What now hosts:
Ronnie,
Erin,
And Chris.
Image result for whatnow

And for also winning myself gunge and a rugby ball!
CLICK THIS LINK BELOW TO WATCH ME / MY SCHOOL ON T.V:
WHAT NOW

Check out there site to find more information about there show!
HOME OF GUNGE

#ShoutouttoWHATNOW
#WHATNOW
#SOMUCHFUN
#CLASHOFCODES

Thank you for reading my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment