Pages

10/08/2018

Crazy Day!

WALT: Give back to kidscan
HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

TODAY IS CRAZY DAY, WHERE EVERYONE COMES TO SCHOOL WITH CRAZY HAIR,CLOTHES,SOCKS AND SHOES. AND NOT A CRAZY ATTITUDE.

Crazy day is a day, where we give back to others.
And the company that my school will be giving back to is - Kidscan.

Kids can is a company that provides free food, raincoats, shoes, socks, paper towels, hand sanitizer and also hair solutions. - (Nit, hair lice treatment)
To give back to kidscan, we all brang $1 to give so we can get back.

Currently, I am enjoying the crazy day today!
All the crazy outfits, and the crazy hairs I have been seeing.

Before coming to school crazy, I didn't have anything to wear,
so I thought to take it back to the 90's and wear their outfits. Because it is crazy!

#GIVETOGET #KIDSCAN #CRAZYDAY
 Image result for kidscan



No comments:

Post a Comment