Pages

07/08/2018

Social Science - Natural Disasters

IALA: How people are affected by natural disasters.
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog!
Image result for ahh gif
Today, we have been learning about how we might think people are affected by natural disasters. And, also how they might feel after the disaster stops!
I haven't experienced a natural disaster before. But, if I was to be in someone else's shoes and a natural disaster happened - Honestly, I would be shocked not knowing what to do. Because, I haven't experienced it before.

During a natural disaster I would be so shocked, I wouldn't even be able to blink or move, because I don't know what's happening. I would start crying and thinking about how my family and friends are doing. Also, I wouldn't have anything with me like - Food, Clothes, Torch etc. Important things to take with me, so that I can survive.

After the natural disaster, I will feel relieved and still shocked.
Relieved - Because it has finished and I survived.
Shocked - I would still feel shocked, because the natural disaster just happened.
I would also start thinking about where I will go, where I will stay, and how will I rebuild a house. Thinking about the future, also - FOOD!.

Going through that just put me through a lot of stress,
and now I am starting to wonder about my family and friends, instead of thinking about me. And what I will need or be doing.

I think that the main message in this session was :
1. Have something prepared just in case of a natural disaster.
2. Think about you, before thinking about family. (Where will you stay?, where will you get your food from?).
3. Try avoid places that commonly has natural disasters.
Image result for natural disasters and people
This was a great lesson, and I can't wait to learn more about natural disasters.
THANKYOU! FOR READING!

The first thing I would take:
The first thing or object I will take is my little siblings, before everything.
Image result for natural disasters and people

No comments:

Post a Comment