Pages

12/08/2018

Blog Commenting !

IALT: Blog comment on others blog
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!
Today, I have been blog commenting, and the best post I've enjoyed so far was - Edith.S

This is Edith.S and I'll tell you more about her blog post.
And I will also drop a link below to her blog!






















Edith's blog post:
Edith's blog post is about congratulating one of her best friends achievement in reaching 200 blog post.
Something I really enjoyed about her blog post is that - It already tells me that she is a good friend, and anyone kind enough could be her friend. I also liked that she created a card of Grace, Herself and other friends to show her how proud she is.

Keep reading to find more about her blog post:




















BLOG COMMENT:




Edith's Info:
tpsediths@blogspot.com

Remember to leave a comment!
Thankyou for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment