Pages

23/08/2018

Technology - Cooking Class

IALT: Reflect on my cooking session at technology
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Today, I will be reflecting on my cooking class session - As it says on the IALT:


This session we made Hawaiian pizza. Although I don't like pineapples, the pizza went well with the other ingredients, which are - Dice, Ham, Chicken and cheese.
Something I really enjoyed about this session was once again, eating the food! As it melted in my mouth, it was like I was in wonderland. With the best combined flavoured food.
Throughout this session, I didn't find anything challenging because i've already experienced, how to make a pizza. If you would like to have a try at making your own Hawaiian pizza, read below to see the recipe book. 


RECIPE BOOK:
You'll need:
Pita bread, Tomato Paste, Ham, Onion, Chicken, Cheese and pineapple.
Method:
1. Heat oven to 180c.
2. Spread tomato paste on pita bread equally.
3. Dice, Ham, Onion, Pineapple, and Chicken.
4. Top up with cheese and diced vegetables and chicken.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
YOUR PIZZA IS NOW READY!
 



Thank you for viewing my blog! And I hope your Pizza goes well!
GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment