Pages

16/08/2018

Technology - Cooking Class

IALT: Reflect on my cooking class session
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog, today for cooking we made : Sausage kebabs.
Something I really enjoyed about this session was eating the kebabs. It was even better when the sweet chilli sauce was added to my kebabs. Can you just imagine what it looks like?


Besides this, I also enjoyed the maths that was added into our cooking session. What types of maths was added? Well, it was fractions. Because I still need to work on my fractions, it was good learning through cooking.
Example: I cut 1 whole sausage into halves. The halved them again, which made quarters. Then I halved the quarters, and that made eighths.
Throughout the whole session, 


I will just say that everything that block was AMAZING! The food was spectacular, and my cooking was updated. (Skills grew).
Here is a photo of me and the kebabs I made:










































To make this delicious kebab you will need:
- Skewers
- Knives
- Sausages
- Peppers
- Onion
- Baking paper
- Tray


Step 1.
Put skewer into cold bowl of water (So it don't burn in the oven)
2. Slice sausages, Onions, Peppers (Try not to make it small)
3. Combine food on sticks (Be creative of how you layer them)
4. Add baking paper on tray. Then put skewers onto baking paper.
5. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Add sauce (Optional). 


I hope you have fun making this kebab! And thank you for reading my blog!
Please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment