Pages

10/08/2018

Technology - Cooking Class

IALT: Reflect on my technology class
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be reflecting on what I've done at technology. 

At technology, my class made some hot cakes. - Pancakes. 
Something I enjoyed about this session was, eating the pancakes. Something I thought that ruined my pancakes was the whip cream. Although I did enjoy the chocolate sizzle on my pancakes. 

Something challenging for me was flipping the pancakes. This was because when me and my buddy flipped the pancakes, half of the pancake would be cooked or uncooked or the oil will splat on our skin. I was the one who mostly got hit by the oil. 

Keep reading to find out how to make hot cakes:

Hot Cakes. 
Ingredients:
1 1/2 of s.r flour
1 sugar
1 egg
1/2 of milk 
Mix all ingrediants together

Recipe Book:
1. Heat oil / butter in pan. 
2. When it bubbles, pour mixture into pan
3. When pancakes bubble - flip over
4. Wait for other side to cook 
5. DECORATIONS - OPTIONAL
Whipped cream with chocolate sauce. 
6. NOW YOUR PANCAKES ARE READY TO BE EATEN!
I really enjoyed cooking class for the past few weeks, because the food we made, just made me feel like the greatest cook known. Also, because I got to connect with my pairs during cooking class. !
I now know how to cook or bake!





This is me and my buddies hot cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment