Pages

24/07/2017

XtraMath

Do you know what XtraMath is? Well, XtraMath is a free website program that teaches addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts...

Although, I am asking if you know what Xtramath is, because I have been learning my additions, subtractions, multiplications and division facts which is critical to success in mathematics. This web will really help you, and can be also played by teachers and students. Or even for parents at home.

As playing on Xtramath, a man gives you some instructions to guide you through this mathematics web. Listen carefully and follow the steps..

Speed and Accuracy are both important to fluency and XTRAMATH will help kids build up both. The equations will go harder and harder, every time you clock the levels, which is; 4 stages and 100 sum's.


So, if you would like to build your strength in Mathematics, join now! And make sure you get some adult permission to lead you on..

Have Fun!

This photo shows how well, I have achieved my addition facts! I have just started today and I am excited to carry on and succeed more!

Take a try and comment how well you've done! 


1 comment: