Pages

25/07/2017

Kupu Tari O Te Wiki

Kia Ora Koutou! Today, I will be sharing with you, my: "Kupu Tari KO Te Wiki". 
Which means: "Word study of the week"...

I will be speaking maori throughout the year, because I am in a bilingual Te Reo akomanaga(Class).

Although, today/tonight, I have been studying on a word study of the week. 

Nga Kupu Tari O Te Wiki koia nei:
Raua(Personification).. 

What is personification?
*Giving human qualities to nonhuman things
*Making nonhuman things turn alive or into everyday human doings
*It is a rhetorical move,a type of persuasive strategy, that has to do with giving human things.   

E.G:
1. The wind whispered through the trees
2. Time creeps up on you.

Take a look at my google drawing and it may give you a clue on what PERSONIFICATION means;


No comments:

Post a Comment