Pages

24/07/2017

First Day_ Back at school

Kia Ora Koutou and Welcome back to my blog! It has been a very long break away from school, and obviously I have been missing it so much! This is because; School turns down my boredom and mainly because I wanted to learn more and more during the holidays... School was made for kids to educate and train to build life-long dreams... Meaning; Succeeding to achieve your goals.

Although, this terms topic is "Working towards hobbies" !

What are Hobbies? A HOBBY is an activity done regularly in your leisure time, for enjoyment!

Regularly: Often, Usually, Most of the time, Commonly, Recurrently/Currently, Frequently, Ordinarily, In most cases .

Leisure: Extra, Spare Time, Spare Moment, Time off, Recess Time

In class today, we were learning about hobbies and what kind we love! E.g: My hobby in life is; Sports, Cultural performances, Fashion designing, Makeup artist/Hair stylist, Engineer, Doctor, Dentist nurse..

As if, these are some hobbies I like doing and what I want to do/be when I grow older!

This is what I have been doing today at school and I hope you have enjoyed! ...

What are some of your favourite hobbies to do!

Life-long
Short-term
Indoor
Outdoor
Solitary


No comments:

Post a Comment