Pages

10/07/2017

Quality Blog Comments

What is a quality blog comment?

To post a high quality blog comment, you can follow, six simple steps:

#1. Greet the person
#2. Say something you liked about their Mahi_(Work) - (Feedforward)
#3. Suggest an improvement(Feedback)
#4. Try make a connection
#5. Ask some questions
#6. Farewell the person.

This is all I have to say, for you to make a high quality blog comment:

Finally, here is a template that you can use to help you make a high quality blog comment. It is a great way to make sure you are writing an Positive, thoughtful, detailed comment.

E.g:

Hi There, my name is _________and I am a student from ___________ school. I really like _______ ____________________. It made me think of _________________________. Have you thought about ___________________________. If you would like to visit my learning blog: Copy and post or click here.... ________________.blogspot.co.nz

Have a ____________ day!

Comment from: ___________________


No comments:

Post a Comment