Pages

03/05/2018

My first blog for Term 2 - 2018

IALT: Reflect on my school holiday.
_____________________________

Hello! Hi! And Welcome back to my blog.

What did you do on the school holidays: Term 1?
Was it exciting?.

On the holidays I spent most of my days, eating & eating & eating & eating. If I could say what was 2 of my favourite things I have did on the holidays was - Shopping and also Eating. Eating is a big habit of mine. And may sometimes be for you.  -Don't you just get that feeling where you want to buy something, but your too lazy. (This happens/happened to me a lot on the holidays).

Shopping was another thing I thought that was exciting for me on the holidays. During my shopping days, I got myself some new shoes and new clothes. - Yes! And as I need to mention, I also got myself some more food. The place that I went to, to get my shopping, was DressSmart.. Located in Onehunga.
___________________________________________________________________

In term 2, I am looking forward to CAMP! If you're wondering why? - If is because I get to spend more time with my friends and can actually know the peers in my group a bit more. I'm actually more excited about leaving home and being free. Free from all my siblings and free from the learning space at school. And I get to have more fun then I usually do after school!

Something I would like to improve on for term 2, is to get better at Mathematics and is to also get to meet students in my class a bit more.

Mathematics. 
Teachers, Students, and my family think I am really getting better and is good at maths. But, mathematics is actually challenging to me, as they think. I like to challenge myself in many different things, but maths is the one subject that hits me the most. Even though its my favourite subject. I can improve in my maths, by working hard and practising it in my own times or even during math sessions. People who could help me improve in this goal is, my friends, family and also some teachers.

Getting to know people. 
I think this goal is really easy for. This is because, it is easy for me to connect with others. But, I think it would be good if I get to know more about them and their backgrounds.

____________________________________________________________________

Here are some images that relate to my holiday.
      I ate food most of my holiday days.

Image result for air huarache run ultra   These are the kind of shoes I got myself.


Image result for food





All I wanted was Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment