Pages

24/05/2018

Explanation Reflection - Writing

IALT: Reflect on my explanation writing.

Kia Ora. Malo. Talofa. ! And greetings. 
Today, I will be reflecting on my explanation writing. 

-What I am good at, when it comes to writing? What I can improve on? And what future goals do I have for writing? 
Image result for writing
_______________________________

When it comes to writing, I am good at thinking quickly about what each paragraph will be about. I am also good at organizing my sentences, and basing it all on one topic. 

Example: Title - How night and day happens?
Paragraph: Night and day is caused by the rotation of the Earth. When half of Earth's globe faces the Sun, we get day. At the same time, the other half of Earth is facing the darkness, which gives us night. The effect of this, gives us night and day. 
Image result for writing on laptop
_______________________________

Next time, I can improve on using the S.E.E.E structure consistently, and could also improve in connecting to the topic, and relating my knowledge to what I've read or learned. 

This would help me to use the structure constantly, and would also help me to gain more knowledge, from what I know to what I've learned. 
Image result for explanation writing
______________________________

In the future, 
My writing goal is to : 
1. Write more powerful words. 
2. Use sentences that doesn't have the word in it, but relates to the sentence. 
Image result for goals
____________________________

This is the end of my writing reflection and goals.
I hope'd you enjoyed reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment