Pages

18/05/2018

My Camp Goals - 2018

IALT: Concoct camp goals.

In week 5, the year 7's & 8's Kia Manawanui syndicate will be going to Camp Raglan.
Before Kia Manawanui leaves for Camp, we have been working on our camp programmes.

Our camp value is :

T - Together
E - Everyone
A - Achieves
M - More.


To me, this value means participating, contributing and also relating to others.
Connecting with others, including others and also having the comfort to share your thoughts within your whole group.

Besides this, I have set myself some goals for when we go to camp.

Participating and contributing : 
I am good at strategizing and planning ideas to figure out my answer.
Something I need to work on, is listening to others and giving them the chance to talk.


Relating to others:
I am good at communicating, connecting and making new friends.
Something I need to work on is, listening effectively to someone else's thoughts.


Here is my Camp Goals Presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment