Pages

03/05/2018

Back to Technology

Technology Today!
Greetings and welcome back to my blog.


I was on my final design for Technology! 
Finally I have finished my project. 

The project I have created was Simba, from the movie 'The Lion King'.. 
This art piece was made for my cousin. 


This design was best for my cousin, 
because his favourite movie is 'The Lion King' and his favourite character is Simba. 

Sometimes I wish he could stop watching that movie!
24/7 when I have him at my house for the night, 

"SIMBA." He says. 

From the moment he steps in, 
Mid-day - And at Night. 

More likely - Everytime the movie finishes. 


_______________________________________________________

This Lion represents:

Strength, Courage, Leadership & Pride.. 
____________________________________________

Here is a photo of my finished project. 




No comments:

Post a Comment