Pages

01/03/2018

Technology Reflection - T1W5 - Lesson 2

WALT: Reflect back on what we learned and did at Technology - Tamaki College

Kia Ora! and many more greetings to you all.

Today, Kia Manawanui syndicate went down to Tamaki College for another lesson of Technology. I am in hard material.

What did you learn at Technology?
I didn't finish the rest of my Pewter glass, because time was running out. But something I did learn was: how to sketch our drawing onto a cardboard. It may seem simple, but it is kind of difficult.

Step 1: At the back of your piece of paper, draw a circle for you to know where you will be colouring.
Step 2: Colour in the circle, with the pencil facing sideways. Instead, of the tip being pocked down.
Step 3: Turn the paper over and place the cardboard in a good squareS with the paper.
Step 4: Draw over the silhouette of your picture chosen.
Step 5: Take the cardboard out. And its now down.

What did you find enjoying about this?
Something I really enjoyed was tracing my design onto the cardboard. But after I finished, I was really excited about cutting my design out. But ended up not doing it. I do not have a picture yet of my design, but it is one of Simba from The Lion King.

Here are some finished examples of this Technology class. This was not made by Tamaki Primary, but by other students who were in this class. From other schools.

CLICK this LINK to look at Tamaki Technology's finished examples of Pewter Glass.
Also, take a look through Mr Gundy's workshop for hardmaterials - Pewter Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment