Pages

12/03/2018

Kiwisport Reflection. - Tennis

WALT: Reflect on our Kiwisport lesson with Peter. 

Kia Ora! And many more greetings. 

First of all, I would like to say Thank you to the Kia Manawanui teachers for letting Kia Manawanui have this lesson for Tennis. This is the first ever time we've had tennis lessons come to our school, and we are really excited to learn more about Tennis. 

Kia Manawanui were split in two groups. Home 1 and Home 2. This is because, there were to many people in the Kia Manawanui syndicate. 

For kiwisport, something I found challenging, was hitting the ball in a small area. Usually, we play Tennis outside on the courts - But because the Cyclone is coming, we had it in our school hall. Something, that I learned about, in hitting in small areas is that, hitting the ball soft can make you rally lots of times. 

I enjoyed working with my teammates and also teaching others how to position yourself for you to get ready for the ball to come to you. 





Here is a kiwisport photo of me and my partner!


No comments:

Post a Comment