Pages

21/03/2018

Self-Defense reflection - 2018 - Poster

WALT: Show what we learned during our self-defense lessons.

Kia Ora! And many more greetings!

Self-Defense helps to keep young women safe and protected. Being prepared and organised for any danger ahead of us. And to also learn/know our boundary body parts. Trusting our instincts and also knowing how a yucky touch feels and how a comfortable touch feels.

If you feel like someone is about to do something, trust in your instincts.

______________________________________________________________

Today, I have prepared for you a poster that I have created.
In this poster you will see: Why self defense is important (?) - and What I've learned during these lessons.


Image result for self defense pngImage result for self defense pngImage result for self defense png

If you click this girl -   👧        -  She will take you to my poster that I have created.


__ Ofa Lahi Atu! Kia Ora! Thankyou.

Please leave a comment . And reactions to my blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment